We are an organisation established in 1989 by the members of the Helsinki Committee in Poland.
Our mission is - the development of the human liberties and rights culture, both domestically and abroad.
Since 2007 we have Consultative Status with the United Nation's Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /var/www/functionsNew.php on line 1215
Helsińska Fundacja Praw Człowieka
- Human Rights Workshops for Students
- The “Innocence” Clinic
- The Reading-room / The Documentation and Information Centre
- Workshops for Young Journalists POLIS
- Currently conducted short-term projects
- International Summer School on Human Rights
- The Human Rights Training Centre
Programy interwencyjne i monitoringowe
- Child rights
- Human rights and settlements with the past
- Legal assistance to Refugees and Migrants
- National Focal Point RAXEN
- Public interest law actions
- Strategic Litigation Program
- The rights of minorities
- Access to Justice
- Access to justice – Equality of arms in the judicial proceeding
- Raising public awareness and increasing the NGOs’ role in the scope of spokesmanship and monitoring
- The Program “Human Rights for Harm Reduction”