We are an organisation established in 1989 by the members of the Helsinki Committee in Poland.
Our mission is - the development of the human liberties and rights culture, both domestically and abroad.
Since 2007 we have Consultative Status with the United Nation's Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
International Summer School on Human Rights “Human Rights and Medicine”
We are pleased to inform that the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights is organizing the International Summer School on Human Rights – Human Rights and Medicine. The School will be held in Warsaw-Miedzeszyn, Poland, between 25 June and 2 July 2011.
Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /var/www/functionsNew.php on line 1215
The School is addressed to leaders and activists of non-governmental organizations, young researchers and others for whom the knowledge about of human rights, in particular in the context of medical care, is necessary in their professional activities.
Russian are the working languages of our Summer School. For more information – application form and the program see Russian version of the web-side.
- HC: Letter of the Helsinki Committee to the Minister of Justice on the manner of conducting the investigation at the Warsaw hospital of the Ministry of Interior and Administration (MSWiA)
- Niepełnosprawni. Raport o stanie prawnym. (Not available in English)
Bulenda T., Warszawa 1993, [nr 3] (out of print)
- Prawa pacjenta. Raport o stanie prawnym. (Not available in English)
Safjan D., Warszawa 1992, [nr 2] (out of print)
- Right ro Health Protection. The Monitoring Report. (summary)
Nowicka M., Warszawa 2002, [nr 29] (out of print)
- Prawo do opieki zdrowotnej w systemie gospodarki rynkowej: Warszawa, 15-16 października 1993 (Not available in English)
red. nauk. Safjan M., Zielińska E., Warszawa 1993 (out of print)