We are an organisation established in 1989 by the members of the Helsinki Committee in Poland.
Our mission is - the development of the human liberties and rights culture, both domestically and abroad.
Since 2007 we have Consultative Status with the United Nation's Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
The Helsinki Founation for Human Rights calls the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus|
The Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights has appealed to the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus, Mr. C.A. Maskievich to prevent the practice of repression against students of universities and high schools who participated in peaceful protests, which took place in Minsk and other cities of the Republic of Belarus on the 19th and 20th of December 2010.
The letter of the Helsinki Founation for Human Rights is available here.
The Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights encourages everyone to sign and send to the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus, Mr. C.A. Maskievich the open letter. The template of the open letter is available here.
Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /var/www/functionsNew.php on line 1215
- HFHR: Open letter reagrding the assault in Moscow on the human rights activist Lev Ponomarev
- HFHR: Open letter regarding the murder Stanislav Markelov and Anastasia Baburova
- HFHR: HFHR letter regarding the arrests and brutal attacks by riot police of peaceful demonstrators in Minsk, Belarus
- HFHR: Letter to the President of the Republic of Belarus regarding the situation of Alexander Kozulin and other prisioners of conscience in Belarus
- HC: Statement regarding situation in Belarus
- HFHR: A Letter from the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights in Poland to the International Helsinki Federation regarding the situation of the Association of Poles in Belarus
- Warsaw Human Dimension Session of the 2010 OSCE Review Conference (4-10-2010)
- Belarus Between Local and Presidential Elections
- The Human Rights House letter regarding the murder Stanislav Markelov and Anastasia Baburova
- Human Rights House of Sarajevo press release: Attack against Sonja Biserko strongly condemned