We are an organisation established in 1989 by the members of the Helsinki Committee in Poland.
Our mission is - the development of the human liberties and rights culture, both domestically and abroad.
Since 2007 we have Consultative Status with the United Nation's Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
Statement of the Helsinki Committee in Poland regarding the lustration|
Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /var/www/functionsNew.php on line 1215
- Speaker of the Senate answer (in Polish)
- HFHR: Letter to the President of the Institute of National Remembrance (IPN) requesting the removal of a legal violation
- HFHR: HFHR – clarification of misunderstandings in connection with the position of the State Election Commission (PKW)
- HFHR: HFHR open letter in connection with the approach of the Commissioner for Civil Rights Protection to the President of the Council of Ministers regarding the legal status of lustration following the announcement of the justification to the Constitutional Tr
- HC: HC position on the new "lustration law"
- HC: Statement of the Helsinki Committee regarding the formation of the “State of National Solidarity” Commission
- HFHR: HFHR’s position on the draft amendments to the Law on Foundations
- HC: Statement of the Polish Helsinki Committee regarding the lustration
- HC: Helsinki Committee Statement
- HC: Open letter to the President of The Institute of National Memory (IPN)
- The ruling of the Czestochowa court in the case of Alfred Egeman - another success for the “Human rights and settlements with the past” Program
- HFHR as an official observer in the case of Professor Jan Miodek
- The Polish Press Agency (PAP): The Ombudsman has nothing against the National Electoral Commission (PKW) determining the specimen for the lustration declaration
- Press conference of the Good Will Civil Commission